Creatine has been scientifically proven to increase performance during both training and competition for athletes, weight lifters, power lifters, and others. It helps with boosting your overall strength- creating lean, fat-free muscle- and it promotes muscle development during intense regimens. This has been the core of many strength-enhancing supplements, and that’s why we’ve taken the time to create an informative article to help you understand better how it works. Read on if you want to learn more with our StrengthSeries Creatine HMB review.
StrengthSeries Creatine HMB
Boasting to be natural, containing no artificial sweeteners, food coloring, fillers, or harmful chemicals, the StrengthSeries Creatine HMB promises to only contain ingredients that improve performance and strength. It comes in a tub containing 30 single scoop servings, and you can create your own HMB creatine stack from it. Creatine HMB supplements come with clinically tested dosages of the best ingredients for overall strength enhancement. It comes in Blue Raspberry and Unflavored variants, and can be ordered in a maximum bulk of 3 tubs (90 servings).
Clinically tested dosages of specific ingredients make up the entire power-boosting formula of StrengthSeries Creatine HMB. Let’s have a look at all the ingredients contained in a creatine and HMB supplement in-depth and see how they work in increasing your strength.
- Creapure®, or creatine monohydrate, is the purest source of creatine in supplements. It has been reviewed by a lot of journals and has been proven to be very effective at enhancing strength and muscle mass. According to the studies, there have been great advances in muscle development in people who took the creapure supplement short-term.
- Creatine with HMB works well in increasing lean muscle mass and strength gain. That’s just a small part of the many benefits of HMB and creatine.
- β-Hydroxy β-Methylbutyrate (HMB)
- HMB is very similar to creatine monohydrate in terms of its benefits. It’s also scientifically proven to aid in decreasing fat mass, improving lean muscle growth and enhancing strength. Studies have shown that even elderly men are able to get the benefits of HMB supplements.
- HMB also significantly increases the oxygen capacity of muscles, which helps improve muscle endurance. HMB bodybuilding is a hot topic right now and for good reason.
- This extract is taken from the black pepper fruit (piperine). It is clinically tested to increase nutrient absorption, which is vital in boosting supplement performance. The patented version is a clinically enhanced version of the piperine extract, which makes it more effective than the standard black pepper fruit extract.
- Each serving contains 5mg of BioPerine®, which is the optimum amount to obtain all the benefits.
The formula of StrengthSeries Creatine HMB shows that each ingredient is specialized for lean muscle development and strength enhancement. All key ingredients work hand-in-hand to provide you the best overall performance per serving with this HMB and creatine combo.
Strength supplements are known for being synthetic and lab-made, but the StrengthSeries Creatine HMB shows a different side to that,w ith its effects and benefits being supported by clinical tests. Many athletes should consider using creatine and HMB supplements to up their game. StrengthSeries Creatine and HMB as supplements offer a good value, thanks to their competitive price and overall effectiveness. Make sure to follow the dosage to get the maximum effects of the HMB creatine formula.